Teacher of Russian language and literature
My name is Kristina. I teach Russian language and literature to bilingual (multilingual) children. My main task in teaching is to implant the love of the Russian language and to develop self-expression skills through language.
During teaching I use communicative play-way methods. By including game exercises in the learning process I enhance mental activity and child's interest in the Russian language. With this method, in addition to the better understanding of basic material, children train their memory, their attention, their speech and develop ingenuity and resourcefulness.
Sphere of interest
- Bilingualism and multilingualism child psychology;
- Education problems in international families;
- Formation of the Russian language grammatical categories in child's speech.
What I studied
- I took literary excellence courses in the Center of Modern Literature and Books.
- I graduated from the Linguistic Department of the Cultural Programs Institute, Consulting Editor, St. Petersburg.